Apply Online for Dubai UAE Tourist Visa Package
The procedures and requirements as detailed below:
Apply Online for Dubai UAE Tourist Visa Rates
Transit Visa Dubai:
- Validity 14 days (from the date of enter in the UAE)
- Price: AED 325 (US $ 89)
TOURIST VISA Dubai :
- Validity 30 days (from the date of enter in the UAE)
- Price: AED 425 (US $ 116)
- Validity 90 days (from the date of enter in the UAE)
- Price: AED 1250 (US $ 340)
REQUIREMENTS FOR A VISA APPLICATION UAE:
- Clear & colored passport copy (Scanned copy via email)
- Clear & colored passport sized photograph (Scanned copy via email)
- Visa Processing Time 1 – 2 Working days, it may take more time from the Immigration.
- All Visas are not extendable.
- All Visa application is for single entry only.
- Immigration office is close on Friday and Saturday.
- Visa Guarantee Fee will be charged if you have no reference in UAE.
- Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
- If your Visa Application is rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport and no need for original Visa.
- After leaving the country, you have to send via Email or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the immigration of UAE, as a proof that you have left the country so that we can double check it in our online system.
- Return Ticket is mandatory for this Visa.
- Issuance of Visa is at the sole discretion of Immigration Officials not GMW Tours & Travel (LLC).
- If your country of nationality appears on the list below, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the United Arab Emirates. Simply proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-days visit visa.
- Eligible Countries: Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America and The Vatican.
- In addition to nationals of the countries listed above, citizens of the GCC nations of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival.
VISA FOR ALL OTHER TRAVELLERS:
- Citizens of other countries should apply for visas to the GMW Tours Dubai.
- All visitors to the UAE are required to have return ticket.